Microsoft operating system.
- University-owned machines only
How to Install
- Make sure your computer is connected to the OHIO network (wired or eduroam wi-fi for on-campus, VPN for off-campus).
- Go to your Start Menu.
- Choose All Programs | Microsoft System Center | Software Manager.
- Choose Windows 10 upgrade. Note: This install typically takes 1 1/2 - 2 hours to run.
To install Windows 10 on an unmanaged computer, you will need to download an .iso file to create a DVD or disk image:
- Download Windows 10 64 bit (OHIO faculty/staff login required)