Encryption software for use with sensitive data. Typical use cases include:
- FERPA, HIPAA, PCI, intellectual property, or other data confidentiality obligations.
- Devices that need to be encrypted and which need additional safeguards for the encryption keys, including the ability to recover a lost/forgotten key.
For personal device encryption, consider using the free Bitlocker.
- Windows only.
- University-owned computers only.
- $135 per user for initial setup.
- $29.48 annual subscription.
How to Purchase
Contact the IT Service Desk with the following information:
- OHIO ID of each user who needs a subscription.
- Departmental account number for billing.