Tool for publishing and managing bibliographies. Researchers, writers and students depend on these products to locate bibliographic data and create bibliographies for curricula vitae, manuscripts, grant proposals, term papers and other publications.
- Mac OS
- University-owned machines only
- Estimated $110 per device. Price subject to change.
How to Purchase
Contact the IT Service Desk with the following information:
- Software title.
- Operating system (Mac or Windows).
- OHIO ID of individual responsible for the purchase.
- Departmental account number for billing.
DVD installers are not available. Once we have processed your order, the IT Service Desk will email you a download link.
Visit the EndNote support site for FAQs and an online user manual.