Computer-aided design software bundle.
Other AutoCad software is available upon request. Contact the IT Service Desk for information about non-academic licensing and pricing.
- Windows and Mac OS (some features only available on Windows)
- Academic use: Free for Faculty, Staff, and Students
- Administrative use: For administrative offices (space planning, design and construction, etc.), there is a license charge and annual renewal fee. Contact the IT Service Desk for information about non-academic licensing and pricing.
How to Install
To download free copies of AutoDesk products for academic use, create an account at AutoDesk Education and choose the products you need. Subscription is good for three years.
To purchase a license for non-academic use, contact the IT Service Desk with the following information:
- OHIO ID
- Number of licenses needed
- Purpose (e.g. facilities planning, architectural design, space planning, etc.)