Acrobat Pro DC
View, create, manipulate, print, and manage files in Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF).
- University-owned computers only.
How to Install
- Make sure your computer is connected to the OHIO network (wired or eduroam wi-fi for on-campus, VPN for off-campus).
- Open your Start Menu.
- Choose All Programs | Microsoft System Center | Software Manager
- Choose Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- Download Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Windows (OHIO faculty/staff login required).
- Extract the AcrobatDC Zip File.
- Run the AcrobatDC installer.
- Once the installer finishes, run the setup application to complete the installation.
- Download Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Mac (OHIO faculty/staff login required).
- Double-click the resulting .dmg file to open the installer folder.
- Double-click acrobatdc_install.pkg.
- You may receive a popup stating that the software cannot be installed because it is from a third party. If so, go to System Preferences, Security & Privacy and choose Run Anyway (located at bottom of the window).
- Follow the prompts to finish the install.