Departmental Printing - Help & Training
Please include your device's ComDoc Equipment ID number any time you request help or place an order for supplies. This number should be displayed prominently on a ComDoc sticker on the front of your device.
Supplies & Repairs
Login to https://my.comdoc.com or call 800-321-4846 to order supplies or request a repair visit.
Setup & Troubleshooting
Please contact the IT Service Desk for help configuring your computer for printing or to troubleshoot your device.
If you are configuring a computer yourself, make sure that you are using the correct printer driver and that Black & White is set as the default mode. Otherwise, you could be charged for color printouts, even when printing a black and white document. To install a print driver:
- Visit the Xerox Support & Drivers site.
- Search for your printer's Model.
- Choose Drivers & Downloads.
- Choose your computer's operating system from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a PCL6 driver if you are using Windows, PostScript if you are using a Mac.
- Find and run the installer you just downloaded - usually in "Downloads."
- The location of the Black & White default setting varies depending on the application and device you are using. If you are unable to find this setting, contact the IT Service Desk.
To report a billing error, change your account number, or inquire about a specific charge, call 740-593-1880 or send email to email@example.com.
If you are ordering a new device, simply check "Yes" for the training question when filling out the order.
To request training for an existing device, contact the IT Service Desk.