Centrally managed printing, copying, scanning, and faxing for academic and administrative departments.
- To submit a printer service request or order supplies: https://my.comdoc.com.
- Departmental Printing contacts only - to request a login, contact email@example.com.
- Multi-function devices in a wide range of sizes.
- Maintenance and repair included.
- Toner included (except for "Cartridge Plus")
- Online faxing.
- SecurePrint for confidential documents.
- Xerox Accounting tool to help manage print costs.
- Cartridge Plus option offers service and support for non-networked, individual printers.
Our pricing model is based on an updated state-wide agreement finalized in August, 2017 between the State of Ohio's IUC purchasing group and ComDoc. Under this model, departments will pay a monthly lease for each networked device they need, plus a per-imprint fee that is significantly lower than in the past. This approach more accurately reflects costs and ensures that departments only pay for what they actually need and use.
- Multifunction Device, Black & White Copies - $0.005
- Multifunction Device, Color Copies - $0.035
- Standard Printer, Black & White Copies - $0.012
- Standard Printer, Color Copies - $0.10
Multifunction devices that can print, copy, scan, email, and fax cost less to operate and have a lower corresponding cost per page than single function printers.
- When a device is requested and placed, the department who requested that device will be responsible for the monthly lease for 60 months or the in-service date of the device, whichever is less.
- Monthly lease payments vary based on the device size and features.
- Departments will receive a monthly bill via email from "OIT Billing."
- Academic and administrative departments