Managed Mac Computers
Remote management of Mac OS and licensed software applications, including regular updates and security patching for university-owned Mac computers.
- Standard suite of licensed software packages, including Office 365.
- Automated operating system updates.
- One-click software installs.
- Simplified troubleshooting steps to fix common issues.
- Streamlined process for setting up new computers or re-imaging existing computers.
- Helps ensure computers are properly protected against cyber threats.
This service is the easiest and safest way to obtain university-licensed software and to make sure that software is kept up to date. Configurations are available for:
- Computers issued to individual faculty and staff.
- Shared workstations.
- Lab computers.
- All university-owned Mac computers.
- Computer must be capable of running one of the three most recent releases of Mac OS.
How to Request
- Contact the IT Service Desk or your departmental technician.