Computer and Device Support: IT Services
- Computer Support - Installation, configuration, management, and maintenance of University-owned departmental computers.
- Virtual Desktops - Remote access to a full Windows desktop environment from any PC, Mac, iOS or Android device. When connected screen images are sent to the user's device, and the user's keystrokes and mouse movements are sent to the virtual PC.
- Software - Licensing and distribution of software titles to the University.
- Digital Signage - Windows 10-based digital content distribution platform for playback to display devices.
- Managed Printing for Departments - Centrally managed printing, copying, scanning, and faxing for academic and administrative departments.
- Student Printing - Centrally managed, Bobcat Cash-based printing for students.
- Guest Printing - OHIO employees, guests, and members of the general public can print to the student printing stations located in Alden Library and other public locations by purchasing a guest printing card.