OneNote is a digital notebook for capturing and organizing information and data across all of your devices. Jot down your ideas, keep track of classroom and meeting notes, clip from the web, or make a to-do list, as well as draw and sketch your ideas.
Desktop and mobile
- Download the OneNote app for Windows or Mac.
- Mobile apps are available for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone 10 from their respective app stores
On the web
- Sign in to OneNote using your full @ohio.edu email address and password.
- From any Microsoft-based page, use the Application Launcher (affectionately dubbed “the waffle”) in the upper left corner to access additional Office 356 applications. The Launcher appears in all Office 365 applications and is a quick connection to other Office 365 tools available to you.
- Write notes anywhere on a OneNote page with few formatting restrictions - click anywhere and type
- Use your device's pen or your finger to write and draw with multiple types of pens and highlighters
- Search and find anything in your notes, including handwritten ink and the text in pictures
- Share your notebooks and notes with colleagues and friends
- Notes are automatically saved and synced in the cloud, so you always have the latest on all your devices
- Note taking for classes or meetings
- Quickly and easily search for old notes as well as create new notes
- Collaborate online and see each other’s changes as they happen with real-time coauthoring.
- Work anywhere, from almost any device.
- Anyone with a valid OHIO login