Office 365 is a Microsoft subscription service that includes access to Office applications, online productivity services, and business services such as web conferencing, hosted email, and online storage. It also includes mobile versions of Office applications for smartphones and tablets.
- Sign in to Office using your OHIO credentials (remember to use your full OHIO email address as your login ID).
- From any Microsoft page, use the Application Launcher (affectionately dubbed “the waffle”) in the upper left corner to access additional Office 356 applications. The Launcher appears in all Office 365 applications and is a quick connection to other Office 365 tools available to you.
- Email and Calendar
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel for web, desktop and mobile)
- Work anywhere, from almost any device.
- Real-time co-authoring (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Collaborate online and see each other’s changes as they happen with real-time coauthoring. Save your files to OneDrive so others can work on it with you.
- Connecting with coworkers right within the apps. For more comprehensive collaboration and threaded conversations, check out Teams for online meetings, ongoing project conversations, and breakout chats.
- Sharing files by simply sharing links to them, rather than passing around versions which can easily be mistaken or shuffled. Version history helps make sure everyone is current.
For details and current eligibility, please visit our Office365 software page.