Quick Start: Microsoft Groups
Learn how to navigate to a Group's OneDrive file space for the first time and how to find it on subsequent visits.
- When you are added as a member of an Office365 Group, you will first need to "Follow" the Group from the site before you can see it from your OneDrive page (Not to be confused with "Following" the Group email).
- Log into Catmail (catmail.ohio.edu) with your OHIO ID and password
- In the left column under "Groups", find and click on your Group
- In the top middle of the screen, Click the ellipsis (3 dots in the top middle of the screen)
- Click "Site"
- On the new page in the top-right corner, click "Not Following" until it indicates that you are following the Group
- You will now be able to see the group from onedrive.ohio.edu
Accessing a Group OneDrive space on return visits
- Log into OneDrive (onedrive.ohio.edu) with your OHIO ID and password.
- In the left column under "Ohio University," click the Group you would like to access. (If the group is not visible, follow the instructions under "Access a Group OneDrive space for the first time" to follow the Group.)
- You will now see the Document Libraries for that Group