Note: Ohio University will be discontinuing Box in December 2018. If you are considering creating a Box account for yourself, keep the following timeline in mind:
- Now through Feb. 1, 2018 - Box available to all current faculty, staff, students, and Emeriti.
- Feb. 1, 2018 - No new accounts created in Box. Existing Box users continue to have full access to the service.
- Jul. 1, 2018 - All content in Box becomes read-only. Users will have 6 months to copy any content they want to keep onto another location (OneDrive, local hard drive, etc.).
- Dec. 31, 2018 – Box file storage is no longer available. All accounts are deleted.
Login to Box
What is Box
Box is part of Ohio University's suite of online file storage and file sharing services.
Use Box to share files and collaborate with multiple individuals, either at OHIO or elsewhere. If you have specific requirements like drive mapping or tight integration with Office Online, consider one of our other services.
- 50 GB of file storage
- Easy sharing/collaboration
- Version control
- Browser-based access from any Internet-capable computer
- Ability to sync files/folders on a laptop/desktop
- Mobile device access
Who can use Box
Box is available to all current OHIO faculty, staff, students and Emeriti.