OnBase Clients & Drivers
Software for scanning and managing documents in the University's document imaging and workflow management service.
Unity Client, Web Client, And Virtual Print Driver
- Centrally managed Windows computers with .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher
- Supported browsers: Google Chrome 64 or greater, Mozilla Firefox 59 or greater, Safari 10.1.x, 11.0.x, 11.1.x; Edge 16 or greater, or Internet Explorer 11.0.
- Employees with access to OnBase
How To Install
OnBase Unity Client
The Unity Client is Hyland's next generation OnBase application that combines the flexibility of a web client with the features and functionality of a thick client.
- Verify that your computer has the correct .NET Framework installed (PDF Instructions).
- Using Internet Explorer, install the Unity Client.
If your Unity Clients need to be uninstalled and reinstalled, please follow these Unity Client Re-installation instructions (DOCX).
If your Unity Client needs to be upgraded, please follow these Unity Client upgrade instructions (PDF).
OnBase Virtual Print Driver
The Virtual Print Driver (VPD) appears as a standard printer in Windows applications and enables users to electronically print documents directly into OnBase. Printing directly into OnBase saves the cost of printing and then scanning documents. This functionality requires the OnBase Unity or Thick Client be installed on the local workstation.