Administrative Systems: IT Services
- Document Imaging and Workflow - Extensible, customizable electronic document management and workflow system for capturing paper and electronic documents. Departments utilizing OnBase document imaging see gains in operating efficiencies, materials reductions, and business continuity, as well as enhanced disaster recovery capabilities.
- OBI Reporting - Web-based enterprise reporting system that uses Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
- Student Information System - Enterprise application for storing, managing and updating student data.
- Astra Schedule - Academic room scheduling software.
- Student Admissions - Student Admissions module in PeopleSoft SIS.
- Student Financial Aid - Student Financial Aid module in PeopleSoft SIS.
- Student Financials - Student Financials module in PeopleSoft SIS.
- Student Records - Student Records module in PeopleSoft SIS.
- Student Transfer Credit - Student Transfer Credit module in PeopleSoft SIS.
Courses and Curriculum
- Course Offerings - Web-based search tool for finding available courses. Integrated with PeopleSoft SIS.
- Textbook - Web-based tool to allow instructors or their delegates to manage required textbook information. Integrates with PeopleSoft SIS and Course Offerings.
Degree Requirements and Planning
- Faculty and Advising Center - Web-based tool to allow instructors and advisors to manage their student and advisee data, including class listings, grades, and advising status.
- DARS - Web-based tool to allow students and advisors to view a student's progress toward the completion of a degree. Can also be used as a planning tool for students looking to declare or to change majors.
- Finance Administration - Hosting and administration of Oracle e-Business Suite in support of Finance.
- eProcurement - Administration of BobcatBUY, a web-based tool for purchasing through approved University vendors.
- Travel and Expense Reports - Administration of Concur, a web-based tool for filing and managing travel and expense reports.