Photo courtesy of: Classified SenateCody Bail poses with his award with his coworkers
The February 2019 recipient of the non-bargaining Classified Employee of the Month Award is Cody Bail, printing coordinator at the University Printing Resource Center. He was nominated by Ruth Blickle.
The purpose of the Non-bargaining Classified Employee of the Month award is to acknowledge and recognize those who are setting the standards for excellence and innovation at Ohio University.
This recognition is Classified Senate’s way of awarding those employees who have shown outstanding individual achievement and performance of their jobs, while inspiring and supporting the achievement of others. Criteria include:
- Positive attitude and serving as a role model
- Productivity and commitment to quality
- Initiative and taking on additional responsibilities
These are the comments Blickle made about Bail:
- "Cody always goes above and beyond to accommodate the needs of the departments he serves. He is definitely one of the “unsung heroes” of Ohio University and is so deserving of this award and recognition."
- "During the several years I’ve had the opportunity to work with him, he has done whatever is needed to get the job done quickly and with precision even though he may have been given a seemingly impossible deadline."
- "On many occasions, Cody could have laughed and said, “You need it when”? But, he didn’t! He has always been very gracious, courteous and accommodating. He pays great attention to detail and ensures the department’s needs are met."
- "Ohio University is very fortunate to have such a dedicated classified employee who truly cares about the product he provides as well as the departments he serves, and ultimately, Ohio University."
To nominate a non-bargaining classified employee for the award, visit https://www.ohio.edu/classified-senate/employee-month.