Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion Gigi Secuban announces search committee for director of Ohio University’s LGBT Center
Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion Gigi Secuban has announced that the search committee for Ohio University’s next director of Ohio University’s LGBT center has been formed.
Ohio University Zanesville Dean Jeremy Webster will serve as chair of the search committee.
The University is conducting a nationwide search to recruit qualified applicants. In the coming weeks, the search committee will assist Dr. Secuban with selecting a final pool of candidates to bring to campus for interviews.
“The LGBT center is a critical part of OHIO’s diversity and inclusion efforts,” said Dr. Secuban. “Through this national search, it is my hope that we will be able to open the center’s doors to broader elements of the LGBTQ+ community and provide critical and enhanced services and programming for the community and allies.”
Members of the search committee include:
- Dr. Edmond Chang, Assistant Professor, Department of English
- Anthony Ciliberto, Graduate in Education, College Student Personnel
- Imani Evans, Undergraduate Majoring in Communication Studies, Minoring in Screenwriting and African American Studies
- Kathy Fahl, Assistant Dean of Students, Dean of Students
- Dr. Ebony Green, Assistant Dean for Advising and Student Services, University College
- Dr. Theo Hutchinson, Associate Professor, Educational Studies
- Jacob Jakuszeit, Library Support Associate, Library
- Jesse Keller, Undergraduate, Majoring in Acting, Minoring in Screenwriting
- Dr. Kim Little, Associate Lecturer, Women’s and Gender Studies
- Micah McCarey, Assistant Director of Residence Life, Housing and Residence Life
- Dr. Geneva Murray, Director, Women’s Center
- Brianna Sivy, Undergraduate, Majoring in Social Work