Learning Specialist Team
Who We Are
Assistant Director of Learning Services, Athens campus
Assistant Director of Learning Services, Cleveland campus
What We Do
- We are highly experienced professionals with expertise in learning theory and higher education.
- We offer enrichment workshops on test-taking, time management, medical school study skills, test anxiety, and medical school communication skills.
- We assist students in creating time management plans, organization and study plan preparation.
- We provide support and feedback to students as they develop their CV, submit professional materials for scholarships and essays, and build their professional communication style.
- We organize group study sessions, hire campus tutors and assist students with confidential requests for additional academic support/mentoring.
- We also assist students in preparing for medical licensing board exams, including all levels of COMLEX and USMLE.
- All our services are provided at no extra cost to the student through HCOM’s Office of Student Affairs.
|Leeanna Morgan, M.Ed.||JoAnna Cline, M.A., LPCC-S||Barbara Pietro, Ph.D.|
|(740) 593-2373||(216) 295-7526||(614) 793-5569|
|Kathy Pittman, Ph.D.|