Mobile Health Clinic
Community Health Programs
Health care comes to you
The Heritage College mobile clinic, which began operations in 1994, has played an important role in providing quality medical care services to residents of southeast Ohio.
Each year, two 40-foot mobile clinics from the Heritage College's Community Health Programs travel throughout southeast Ohio, providing clinics at churches, community centers and schools. The mobile clinic is used for the following:
- Free medical clinics for southeast Ohio residents who have inadequate or no health insurance
- Free women's health screening clinics
- Immunization clinics for children and adults
- Free adult health screenings for blood pressure, glucose and cholesterol checks
- School bus driver physicals for public school systems by arrangement
Our mobile clinics serve counties throughout southeast Ohio and currently offer free medical clinics in Coolville, Nelsonville, Belpre, Barlow, Logan, Chesterhill and Racine. The clinics are staffed with a certified nurse practitioner, a registered nurse and an assistant coordinator. Walk-ins are welcome as the schedule permits.
For appointments and more information, please call us at 800.844.2654 or 740.593.2432. Check our calendar for program dates, time and locations.