CPC Incoming Student Curriculum Manual
- All required textbooks are listed on the Heritage College booklist. However, it is recommended that you do not purchase textbooks until you have had a chance to review them.
- Learning Space
- Discipline codes are used on the schedule and in exam questions to give a very general idea of the discipline covered in the learning activity or question
- Your first term as a Year I medical student will present you with opportunities to expand your knowledge base in a variety of educational environments, including both clinical and classroom settings. To maximize these learning experiences, we ask that you purchase the medical and laboratory equipment listed here.
- Please use this form to schedule any College event involving students. Failure to comply with student event registration policy results in scheduling conflicts and may cause the even to be cancelled.
- Grade reports are automatically sent to the student's OHIO email account as soon as grades are available.
- For many Heritage College learning activities, the classes are broken into groups of varying sizes.
- Learning Topics (LTs) broadly characterize what the students are expected to master upon completion of the module.
- The MPG/CPG should be the “go to” document for students to prepare for their week.
- Academic affairs policies and procedures outline exam procedures, excused absences, immunization policies and others.
- The Heritage College office of Student Affairs is the place to go for course registration, financial aid, Health Insurance, Student Government Association (SGA) and much more.
- Syllabi provide information on Instructors of Record, attendance requirements, grade breakdown, etc.