Christian Medical and Dental Association
Student Organizations Cleveland
Christian Medical & Dental Association motivates, educates and equips Christian health care professionals to glorify God by serving with professional excellence as witnesses of Christ's love and compassion to all people and advancing biblical principles of health care within the church and to our culture.
|Christine Fall, D.O.|
Dues: No dues
CMDA participates in service projects at the Pregnancy and Wellness Center in Cleveland, Ohio. We also hope to do service projects at the Ronald McDonald House or the Cleveland Food Bank. We also hope to have sessions that talk about the importance of treating the whole person. This relates to the osteopathic profession, which teaches that the body is a unit that can be affected emotionally, physically and mentally.
Schedule for 2021-2022
- Weekly Bible study
- NEOCMDA gathering in August 2021
- Fall Retreat in fall 2021 (if COVID restrictions are lifted)
- Volunteering at the Pregnancy and Wellness Center throughout the year. There are time slots in the Google Drive document. There are two slots every Saturday, and we can have students sign up for those.
- Volunteering at the Ronald McDonald House in fall 2021 or spring 2022. We're thinking of joining another student organization when we do this.
- Alumni panel with past CMDA members in fall 2021 or spring 2022.
- Volunteer at the Cleveland Food Bank in fall 2021 or spring 2022.
- End of year NEOCMDA celebration in spring 2022 (if COVID restrictions are lifted)