Our Mission, Vision and Values
To create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive learning community of faculty, staff and students.
We see ourselves as part of a global community of care with a shared responsibility for:
- Increasing awareness of the dynamics of privilege of power
- Continually assessing the needs of communities we serve
- Empowering and providing opportunities for marginalized people
- Serving the whole person
- Combating health disparities
- Moving toward health equity.
We envision a learning community that is representative, empathetic, and committed to continuously evolving to best serve all people.