Who We Are
The Heritage College financial resources
The Financial Services Office is responsible for maintaining budgeting, accounting and reporting of the college's financial resources in partnership with each of the Heritage College departments and their budget managers. Our office ensures compliance with university policy and procedures and provides assistance to the college’s faculty and staff. We also serve as a liaison to areas of the university such as the Division of Finance, Office of Research and Sponsored Programs and Office of the Provost, as well as external groups regarding financial issues, systems, processes and reports.
- The Heritage College Deposit Transmittal Form and Instructions, Revised 11/27/2017
- Monthly Reconciliation Form, Updated 8/2/2018
Chart of Accounts ORG Hierarchy
- Athens ORG Hierarchy, October 2017
- Cleveland ORG Hierarchy, February 2018
- Dublin ORG Hierarchy, February 2018
Chart of Accounts HCOM Activities
- COA HCOM Activities, July 2018
Financial Services Staff
Our staff is available to assist you with your budget and financial issues.
Policies and Procedures
Become familiar with the Heritage College and University Policies and Procedures relating to finance.