Office of Communication
For the media
The Office of Communication is responsible for handling all media inquiries regarding the Heritage College, its faculty, staff and students. For inquiries and resources, please visit our media webpage.
Getting our message across
Our office produces the Ohio University Medicine magazine and publications in support of college events, recruitment efforts and other mission-related programs.
Getting acquainted with our brand
Heritage College faculty and staff have full access to branding tools and guidelines and tools to help tell a clear and consistent story about the college. These communications resources are available through the college OneDrive group called HCOM-All Employees. Access them using you OHIO ID and follow this folder path:
HCOM-All Employees \
HCOM-All Employees Document Library \
Communications, Web, Photography and Branding Resources
Who We Are
Welcome to the Office of Communication
The Office of Communication raises the profile of the college toward:
- Increasing our visibility with key audiences.
- Attracting students, talent and funding.
- Building and protecting our college reputation.
We work collaboratively across our entire college college community, within Ohio University and externally with college partners to execute communication strategies supporting our mission. Our staff of writers, designers and photographers do this via
- Leadership communications
- External and internal communications
- Brand management
- Media relations and placement
- Communication planning and message development
- Crisis communications and issues management
- Web site content and social media management
- Marketing communications