Office of Communication
In the news
For the media
The Office of Communication is responsible for handling all media inquiries regarding the Heritage College, its faculty, staff and students. For inquiries and resources, please visit our media webpage.
Getting our message across
Our office produces the Ohio University Medicine magazine and publications in support of college events, recruitment efforts and other mission-related programs.
Getting acquainted with our brand
This is the gateway through which faculty and staff can access approved brand guidelines and tools to help them tell a clear and consistent story about our college. Please use your university ID to access templates, logos, photos and more.
Who We Are
Welcome to the Office of Communication
The Office of Communication raises the profile of the college toward:
- Increasing our visibility with key audiences.
- Attracting students, talent and funding.
- Building and protecting our college reputation.
We work collaboratively across our entire college college community, within Ohio University and externally with college partners to execute communication strategies supporting our mission. Our staff of writers, designers and photographers do this via
- Leadership communications
- External and internal communications
- Brand management
- Media relations and placement
- Communication planning and message development
- Crisis communications and issues management
- Web site content and social media management
- Marketing communications