The Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine is committed to providing students with educators who are leaders in the field of biomedical sciences.
An overview of research and scholarships for the most recent academic year.
The Department of Biomedical Sciences supports several state-of-the-art research facilities in the Life Sciences Building, Konneker Research Center, Irvine Hall and the Academic and Research Center.
In-house research infrastructure includes transmission and scanning electron microscope suites, quantitative micrscopy that includes:
- Histo-Pathology Core Facility
- Nikon Confocal Microscope Facility
- Ohio University Genomics
- Ohio University microCT
- NMR and Mass Spectrophotometry Facilities
- AAALC-Accredited Animal Holding Facilities
Faculty Meeting Minutes
Password protected, log-in with your Ohio credentials:
- Ohio University Human Resources Forms
- Travel Advance Form-Faculty and Students
- Travel Expense Form-Students Only
- Travel Fund Request and Internatioal Travel Forms
- Research Support Request Form
- Space Request Form