Add Library Content to Your Course
If you use Blackboard, you can:
- Link to library resources for seamless access to content
- Embed your librarians' subject and course guides
- Add the Libraries' video tutorials
- Let us scan articles and books chapters
- Librarians can even be added in special roles in your Blackboard course for library instruction purposes
Other ways you can include library content in your course are:
- Use Course Reserves for physical or electronic items (we’ll do the scanning for you!).
- Book DVDs to be shown in class or contact your librarian about streaming options.
- Use persistent links and permalinks to share articles and library resources with your students.
- Use our Syllabus Streamline service for a comprehensive review of all of your course materials or reading lists.
For questions about integrating library materials and instruction into Blackboard or other online platforms, contact your librarian.