Ohio University Lancaster has released the Summer 2020 Dean’s List. This list includes students who earned a grade point average of at least 3.5 for a minimum of 15 semester hours of credits earned, including at least 12 hours attempted for letter grades used to calculate GPA.
Congratulations to these Dean’s List recipients:
- Columbus: William Carson, Ariyana Hawkins
- Lancaster: Amanda Clark
- Jackson: Natalie Fowler
- Gallipolis: Christopher Gordon
- Chesapeake: Jacqueline Hutchinson
- Canal Winchester: Kelly MacDonald
- Belmont: Brittany McGarry
- Chesterland: Chad Molnar
- Middletown: Erin Simpson-Sloan
- Baltimore: Kendra Webb
- Ashville: Jared Younkin
- Frankfort: Margrethe Mikkelsdottir
- Washington Courthouse: Kyle Picard
Ohio University Lancaster is one of five campuses within the OHIO Regional Higher Education system where students may earn a degree or pursue professional development opportunities that benefit them and the community. Students may pursue an associate’s, bachelor's, or master's degree in traditional learning environment, through online and blended formats.