Meet Our Donors...
In June 2012, Ohio University Lancaster | Pickerington officially announced the Promise Lives Campaign, a $3.5 million fundraising initiative to benefit the Lancaster Campus and Pickerington Center. More than $4 million has been pledged toward this goal, which includes $3 million in planned gifts. The focus for the remainder of the campaign, ending June 2015, is facilities, arts/culture and scholarships.
We invite you to support the Promise in our students at Ohio University Lancaster Campus and Pickerington Center. Please call 740.654.6711 Ext. 202 to learn more about making a gift to Ohio University Lancaster Campus and Pickerington Center.
We invite you to meet our alumni and friends, who through their generosity have made an impact on the students at the Ohio University Lancaster Campus and Pickerington Center.
- The Carol A. Christy Scholarship was established with a gift from the estate of Dr. Carol Christy, OUL professor emeriti, following her death in June 2012.
Transformational Gifts ($100,000, plus) made during the OUL Promise Lives Campaign
- Anonymous - $2 million planned estate gift
· Anonymous – $1 million planned estate gift
· Chuck and Marilyn Stuckey – gift to establish the Chuck and Marilyn Stuckey Scholarship for OUL
· Dr. Carol A. Christy – estate gift to establish the Dr. Carol A. Christy Scholarship for OUL
- In 2013, Cindi and John Morehead established the John and Cindi Morehead Scholarship for Ohio University Lancaster.The scholarship benefits students pursuing a degree in applied management, nursing or relate fields.
Major Gifts and Endowment Gifts ($15,000, plus) made during the OUL Promise Lives Campaign
- David and Debra Smith – matching, lead gift to the OUL Tutoring Center (to be The Dr. Jane Johnsen Tutoring Center – pending board approval)
·Fairfield National Bank – major gift to the Fairfield National Bank Scholarship for OUL
·Mr. Mark Sells – major gift to establish the OUL Challenge Scholarship (gift to this scholarship will be matched)
·Mr. Larry Tipton – major gift to establish the Larry E. Tipton Working Student Scholarship for OUL
·Mr. John and Mrs. Marcia Baughman – major gift to establish the Ohio University Baughman Family Scholarship
·The Estate of Betty Shonebarger – major estate gift for general needs at OUL
·Anonymous major gift to fund a scholarship at OUL
·Mr. John and Mrs. Cindi Morehead – endowment gift to establish the John and Cindi Morehead Scholarship for OUL
Impact Gifts ($5000 to $15,000) made during the OUL Promise Lives Campaign
·Steve and Lisa Wells – gift to enhance arts and culture at Ohio University Lancaster
·Fairfield National Bank – gift to enhance arts and culture at Ohio University Lancaster
·Angela and Greg Krile – gift made to create the Krile Family Student Leadership Award at OUL
·Fairfield Federal Savings and Loan – gift made to create the OUL Student of the Month program
Loyal Donors of OU Lancaster and Pickerington Faculty and Staff
·Mr. Ron Cullums
·Ms. Terri Green
·Ms. Maryann Lape
·Ms. Joyce Mohler
·Dr. Candice Thomas-Maddox
·Ms. Gwen Whitehead
·Mr. Jeff Whitehead