Student Services Remote Location Contact Information
Interim Enrollment & Student Services Manager
Office phone: 740-681-3324
Advising and Retention Specialist, Student Services
Cindy L. Mayle
Office phone: 740-681-3311
Martha Tanedo, Assistant Director of Regional Financial Aid, RHE Student Services
Primary at Chillicothe and Lancaster
Secondary at Southern, Zanesville, Eastern
email@example.com | 740-774-7733
Vicki DeLucas, Assistant Director of Regional Financial Aid, RHE Student Services
Primary at Zanesville and Eastern
Secondary at Lancaster, Chillicothe, Southern
firstname.lastname@example.org | 740-588-1441
Jacki Adkins, Assistant Director of Regional Financial Aid, RHE Student Services
Primary at Southern
Secondary at Chillicothe, Lancaster, Zanesville, Eastern
email@example.com | 740-533-4603
- Log into your Catmail through an internet browser.
- Find the App Launcher, the nine dot square in the upper left corner.
- Click “Teams” on that list. This will open Teams in your browser. You can download the computer app by clicking the download icon on the bottom left of the Team screen or use Teams right from your browser.
- Click “Chat” on the left side.
- Find the “New Chat” icon, the square with the pencil in it. Click that icon.
- Begin typing the name of the person you need to reach.
- From there you can chat using the messenger or click the video camera or phone meeting. If the person is unavailable he/she/they will receive a notification that you attempted contact.
Ohio University Lancaster Campus has a number of advisors to help students navigate their way through their education. These advisors have knowledge of the courses required for the degree programs they advise, knowledge of the Schedule of Classes, and knowledge of outside resources (i.e., tutoring, career counseling, etc.). As a result, they are instrumental in helping students successfully plan their academic program, review course selections, and monitor and evaluate progress toward their educational goals.
Advisors are also available to assist students with any difficulties or obstacles they may encounter (i.e., academic difficulties, goal setting, referrals for personal problems, etc.).
If you need assistance, contact Student Services at 740-681-3311.
Ohio University Lancaster Campus
Student Services Office
1570 Granville Pike
Lancaster, OH 43130
You are not alone if you are an "Undecided" student. Twenty-five percent of OHIO students begin as undecided. It is okay to be undecided; however, it takes time to collect the information to make a careful choice of major. Additionally, it's difficult to stay motivated to go to class and earn the best possible grades if you don't have a clear goal. This is why the Student Services staff at Ohio University Lancaster encourages you to begin the process of research and self-reflection early and throughout your academic career. The following PowerPoint presentation is used in undecided student workshops and is a good tool for beginning the process of selecting a major that fits.
Undecided Workshop [PPT]
Undecided Workshop [PDF]