Kim Jeffers, Transition Advisor, is available by appointment in the Student Services office to discuss major and career exploration, job search strategies, and online career resources. In addition, a wide variety of career services resources can be accessed at www.ohio.edu/careers. To schedule an appointment, please call 740 681-3310.
Helpful websites for your internship and job search:
Please contact Kimberly Jeffers at 740-681-3310 with any questions or further information.
MOUNT ALOYSIUS CORP. (9/23/16)
TITLE: Staff Nurse/ L.P.N.
DEPARTMENT: Medical Services
SUPERVISOR: Director of Nursing
The Staff Nurse provides individualized nursing care to each resident based upon specific needs and follows all applicable regulations to ensure confidentiality of resident records. The position will exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. In accordance with the U.S. Department of Labor physical demand ratings, this is considered medium work.
1. Carry out administrative and resident care duties as directed, abiding by departmental
policies and procedures and interpreting them to personnel, residents, physicians, and to
2. Perform administrative duties, give and receive reports, answer telephone inquiries, take
and transcribe physician orders.
3. Assist the Nursing Supervisor with orientation, instruction, and supervision of other
4. Evaluate resident needs and problems and assist in the development and writing of
Nursing Care Plan for individual residents.
5. Review Care Plans in order to keep them updated at all times; document the monthly
review at the time the monthly summary is written.
6. Admit and orientate new residents following facility admission procedures.
7. Requisition and arrange for diagnostic and therapeutic services ordered by physicians inside or outside the facility.
8. Order prescribed medications and transcribe physician orders to resident Medex.
9. Send diet orders to Dietary Department and update any changes or orders on the Plan of Care or Medex; inform Dietary Department if resident takes LOA, is on antibiotics, or has limitations.
- Assemble resident chart, ensuring all permits, authorizations, releases, and other required forms are attached.
11. Requisition supplies, equipment, linens, and emergency drugs to meet department needs.
Ensure equipment is in good operating order.
12. Maintain department records, performing charting duties as indicated and maintaining
Narcotic records: complete required department or medical chart forms.
13. Prepare residents for appointments for any services outside the facility; notify appropriate
personnel if transportation is to be arranged.
14. During discharge or transfer of residents: complete forms, see that resident is escorted to
transportation or transfer vehicle, and possibly accompany resident in transfer if condition
of resident warrants.
15. Provide/monitor direct resident care.
16. Make daily visits to observe and evaluate residents’ physical and emotional status; monitor
vital signs, weight monthly, and record.
17. Keep the Nursing Supervisor informed of the status of residents and other related matters
through written and verbal communication.
18. Administer medication, give treatments, and perform other professional services as
ordered. Provide emergency treatment when required; notify Physician of emergency, take
and carry out Physician’s orders.
19. Assist the Physician with examinations and treatment, notify the Physician of changes in
condition and any unusual or abnormal behavior.
20. Perform other related duties as assigned by the Nursing Supervisor or Administrator.
21. Maintains required licensure and certification.
22 Meets all job safety requirements and all applicable OSHA safety standards that pertain to
23. Able to work at least 16 hours overtime as needed.
24. Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance.
MOUNT ALOYSIUS CORP. (9/23/16)
DEPARTMENT: PROGRAM SERVICES
SUPERVISOR: SOCIAL WORKER
The Lifeguard is primarily responsible for the safety of all residents and other staff while in and around the pool area. He/she must possess a current Red Cross certification in Lifesaving and/or Advanced Water Safety Training. He/she must also have a working knowledge of basic First Aid and CPR and possess certification in these areas. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly (Constantly: activity or condition exists 2/3 or more of the time) to move objects. In accordance with the U.S. Department of Labor physical demand strength ratings, this is considered light work.
1. Fill out all aspects of form, “Public Swimming Pool Operation Report,” to ensure that all operations of the pool meet the Ohio Department of Health Standards and Facility Regulations.
2. Clean pool, pool area and bathrooms daily. Check for hazards such as glass, sticks, cans, etc., and dispose of properly. Clean windows weekly.
3. Inspect and maintain pool equipment daily and notify supervisor of equipment needing
4. Assist those residents who wish to swim or play in the water; teach basic swimming
5. Observe residents’ attitudes, reactions, etc., especially while in water.
6. Assist in orientation and instruction of residents new to the swimming area or who seem to have a fear of water.
7. Ensure that life jackets, ear plugs, sunscreen, or any other identified special adaptive
equipment is used by the residents with special medical, physical disorders, or needs.
8. Attend inservices to enhance knowledge regarding the MR/DD population in order to
maintain Medicaid and Licensure Standards.
9. Perform other assigned duties as directed or required by the Social Worker or the Administrator.
- Maintains required licensure and certification.
- Meets all job safety requirements and all applicable OSHA safety standards that pertain to essential functions.
- Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance.
- Adheres to dress codes when in the main building and dressed for lifeguard duties when
at the pool.
FAIRFIELD COUNTY BOARD OF DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
JOB TRAINER- PART TIME
REGULAR HOURS OF WORK: Varied – Flexible Hours, as scheduled
Not to exceed 25 hours/7 days per week
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Job Training Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Adult Service Options
As an employee of the Fairfield County Board of Developmental Disabilities, the job incumbent shall comply with all Board policies at all times, and shall demonstrate respect for, support dignity of, and observe the rights of all individuals served by the agency.
60% Provides training or instruction to individuals with the degree of assistance necessary to perform the job duties required to complete the job in a manner satisfactory to the employer. Fades assistance to individual as ability allows. Designs and structures training methods and/or working environments to meet the needs of individuals and employers.
Provides problem solving to assist individuals in obtaining and/or learning a job in a manner that may be “outside of the box” or abstract from traditional job development.
Assists client to develop positive interpersonal communication skills with employees and supervisors in new work environment or other settings.
Provides conflict resolution that may involve individuals, families, and employers.
Provides strong, lasting partnerships with businesses and employers.
Provides assistance and training to the company in approaches/training techniques that may best suit the individual’s learning needs.
Makes substantial decisions that impact the health and safety of individuals as well as the individual’s ability to obtain and maintain employment.
10% Learn to perform specific jobs in community locations as assigned by supervisor. Analyze jobs and structure training methods to meet the needs of individuals.
10% Assists in locating jobs to match individual’s abilities. Analyzes jobs using current agency methods. Performs necessary assessment of skill and interest level as required to determine appropriate placement.
Completes paperwork which may include Provider Implementation Plans, behavior data, assessments, reports, and supported employment documentation.
Reports progress to individual’s team members. Effectively communicates insights, difficulties, questions, etc., with supervisor and/or employer and others as appropriate.
13% Provide regular follow-up services to employed individuals and their employers which may include assistance in problem solving, retraining, upgrading skills, emotional support and social support, etc.
5% Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor or Administration.
Participates in training as required by Fairfield County Board of DD and as necessary to maintain certification.
2% Remains familiar with and complies with the policy handbook and all other applicable policies, procedures, regulations, etc.
Complies with Safety Rules established for fulfilling compliance with Ohio Employment Risk Reduction Standards, Rules, or Orders, through the utilization of protective equipment and decontamination techniques.
- High school diploma.
- Certification as registered staff by Ohio Department of DD.
- Basic Math skills.
- Effective decision making skills.
- Effective Problem Solving Skills.
- Effective Conflict Resolution Skills.
- Understanding of Basic Learning Principles.
- Understanding of Basic Behavior Modification Principles and current trends in application.
- Maintain a valid, Ohio driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to agency insurance carrier.
- May transport individuals using personal vehicle
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Maintains valid CPR and First Aid certifications.
Career Opportunity (9/22/16)
Job Opening – Pickerington Office Teller
Teller’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Customer Service
• Accepting and posting deposits to Deposit Accounts
o This would include Checking and Savings Accounts and Certificates of Deposits
• Accepting and posting withdrawals from Deposit Accounts
o This would include Checking and Savings Accounts and Certificate of Deposits
• Opening and Closing Deposit Accounts
o This would include Checking and Savings Accounts and Certificates of Deposits
• Accepting and posting payments to Mortgage Loan, Line of Credit and Credit Card Accounts
• Mortgage Payoffs
• Consulting with customers regarding their accounts, in person and by phone
• Sign Cashier’s Checks
• Handle a teller cash drawer and balance the funds each day
Job requirements: Previous banking experience preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (such as Word and Excel) preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
How to Apply
Please stop in at any of our offices and pick up an application (you may also provide a resume with application).
If you have any questions, please contact our Personnel Director at 740-653-3863.
Slaters Hardware Now Hiring
Online Strength Dept
Answering emails and order notifications
Printing UPS and USPS labels
Processing shipping details - Informing customers of tracking #'s
Basic knowledge with Microsoft Excel or Google Docs is good but not required
Part time - 2 to3 days per week 8 to10 hours total with possibility of working more hours if positions are available in either houseware or hardware departments.
Dependable employees also needed for the houseware department.
To apply and for inquiries
Contact Louann at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 740-654-2204
FOUR REASONS’ BAKERY & DELI
Part-time flexible positions
No evenings :)
135 W. Main St.
We’re in the heart of downtown
Meet face-to-face with area employers who have openings right now! (9/13/16)
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
10:00AM - 1:00PM
Embassy Suites by Hilton - Columbus Dublin
5100 Upper Metro Place
Dublin, OH 43017
Free to Attend!
Positions in the following areas are typically available:
Sales, Management, Customer Service, Call Center, Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare, General Business, Administrative, Marketing, Government, Insurance, Banking, Technicians, HR, Engineering, Finance, Law Enforcement, Military, Accounting, Healthcare, IT, and more.
Did you know?
85% of job seekers find jobs through some form of NETWORKING.
Plan to talk and network with other job seekers and with company recruiters!
Catalyst Career Group
801 Prairie Ridge Drive
Woodstock IL 60098
Tel. (815) 308-5426
Animal Rescuer’s Friend (9/8/16)
Animal Rescuer's Friend is an all volunteer 501C3 charity that raises funds to pay medical bills for rescued animals. We have designated rescue groups, rescuers, and help with Good Samaritan cases at veterinary offices. We are looking for volunteers to help us with our fundraisers. We hold yard sales, collect aluminum cans, save pennies, hold Holiday fundraisers selling pet and people items, and do Pet Pictures with Santa. We are also looking for those who would like to create and organize fundraisers and advertise our events. We also collect and distribute pet supplies to rescuers and rescue groups. Those interested can email me at email@example.com Thank you for helping us help the helpless ones.
NOW HIRING (9/7/16)
APPLY A T :
732 N Memorial Dr., Lancaster, OH 43130
We are hiring! (8/31/16)
The Afterschool Programs of Lancaster is looking for a few good people to work AM & PM hours at the elementary schools in Lancaster.
Must be at least 18 to apply.
Please call 653-5678 for details or stop in West Afterschool Center at
620 Garfield Ave. to pick up an application.
My name is LaQuesia Gorins and I’m the hiring manager here at FrogTutoring. FrogTutoring is an educational technology platform that facilitate 1-on-1 private tutoring offering the full range of academic courses and test prep. Our company has been featured on CNN and other media outlets. (8/29/16)
We’re looking to hire some of your students to work not just as tutors but also as mentors to students in the community. We have found that when students (K - 12 & College) are tutored by college students, then they will be more receptive and enthusiastic about the subject. I think this will be a great opportunity for your students to encourage and engage local youths, and enhance their resume while making $$$$$$.
Great pay- Minimum of $30 per session, tutor chooses which grade level and subjects to tutor, as well as having the opportunity to create their own schedule, get driving compensation, periodic bonus and referral bonus.
How to apply:
AmeriCorps College Completion Coaches are college graduates who are committed to helping other students attain their educational goals and are also dedicated to community service. (8/29/16)
AmeriCorps College Completion Coaches (Coaches) provide intensive support to students in reaching academic milestones that are proven to increase their likelihood of success. Coaches also engage students in activities and events that create awareness and address community needs.
Coaches undergo ample training, are provided with valuable professional development, networking, guidance and support with career and “Life After the Corps” goals. Members serve full-time, or 1,700 hours over 11 months, and in return receive a modest living allowance, basic health insurance, and an Educational Award upon completion of the full-time commitment.
Coaches engage in the following:
- Assist a cohort of approximately 100 students each semester (200 students total over an academic year).
- Complete “coaching contacts” throughout the academic year to help students adjust to college life, identify and remove barriers to their success and problem solve.
- Communicate regularly with students through phone, e-mail, and in-person while on-campus.
- Help students build momentum in completing coursework.
- Connect students to campus and community resources to address barriers.
- Conduct workshops covering topics like study skills, financial literacy, time management, etc.
- Plan civic engagement opportunities for students & the campus-at-large through AmeriCorps days of service.
- Collaborate with college faculty and staff to increase student success.
- Track and monitor data to report on daily and quarterly activities.
Education Requirement: Associate Degree
Skills & Personality Requirements: problem solving, teamwork, leadership, public speaking, creativity, professionalism, positive attitude, effective communication, networking/resourcefulness and technology
Preferred Experience: student affairs, education, teaching, tutoring, social services, counseling, and community organization.
Benefits: Living Allowance ($12,530 annually), Education Award Eligibility ($5,775), Basic Health Care, and Child Care Assistance
Approximately 35 positions are available on community college campuses across Ohio. The 2016 - 2017 program year begins in August and ends in June. Apply Soon! Interviewing will begin immediately. Positions are available until filled.
Instructions to Apply Online:
Step 1: Create an application on the AmeriCorps site:
- Go to https://my.americorps.gov/mp/recruit/registration.do
- Create your AmeriCorps profile by following the prompts.
- Once completed, you may begin applying for AmeriCorps positions.
Step 2: Apply to the College Completion Coaches:
- Go to http://www.nationalservice.gov/programs/americorps
- Under "Join AmeriCorps" on the right-hand side of the web page, click on “Advanced Search”
- For Program Type, select “State/National”; For “State,” select “Ohio”; For “Program Name,” type College Completion Coach.
- Click “Search.”
- Select the position listing for the location you are interested in, review the description, and click “Apply” at the bottom of the page to submit your application.
Kidz Zone Educational Childcare (8/25/16)
402 Oak Street, Baltimore Ohio
Seeking part-time Pre-K Assistant. Must have a high school diploma and experience with children. Prefer someone with an Associates in Child Development but not required. Must be flexible with hours. Generally 20-30 hours per week, can be up to 40.
Contact Bonnie Sims at 740-862-4521.
ServiceMaster Commercial Cleaning Advantage (8/24/16)
Janitorial Technician Positions
10-30 hours a week (40+ if busy)
$10 an hour
Opportunity for quick advancement!!!
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a working vehicle.
- Must have a working cell phone
- Must be able to pass a BCI background check
- Must be 17 years of age or older
- Must be able to left 80-100 pounds
Call the office at 740-687-0577 or email Cora at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Our office is located at 416 N Mt Pleasant Ave, Lancaster, OH 43130.
We are open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Insurance and Fiscal Specialist (8/23/16)
Fairfield County Human Resources is seeking a full time, (40 hour per week) Insurance and Fiscal Specialist. Duties associated with the position include, but are not limited to: Fiscal and clerical support associated with Fairfield County’s health insurance program, as well as maintaining and updating health insurance billing and claims information. The successful candidate will also be responsible for processing the payment of claims with the County’s health, dental, vision, prescription and life insurance vendors; reconciling billing statements and preparing and maintaining reports and census information for all County benefit vendors.
The mission of Fairfield County is to ensure high quality services at an exceptional value to taxpayers. Successful candidates will further the mission of Fairfield County and provide exemplary service to external and internal customers. The successful candidate must follow county policies and exhibit a professional demeanor at all times.
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent. A degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field is preferred. 1-2 years of experience in a related field is also desired. Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience, within a range of $35,000 to $42,000 a year.
Applicants should go to http://mss.co.fairfield.oh.us/AT/ and complete an online application and attach a letter of interest and resume by Friday, September 9, 2016. All applications must be submitted online.
POSITION: BUYER (8/22/16)
LOCATION: CROWN Closures Machinery - Lancaster, OH, US
Job ID: 3249
As a world-wide packaging company, we make many products that you use every day. You may not know our name, but our customers are very familiar household brands.
Job ID : 147-15-00004
We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced purchasing agent to join our team and immediately contribute to our success.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handling all phases of the procurement process such as receiving material requirements from the production team
- Daily interaction with vendors
- Obtaining quotes
- Issuing purchase orders
- Updating our ERP system
This position also plays a lead role in managing inventory levels, controlling costs, setting ordering points, min/max levels as well as monthly cycle counting and taking annual physical inventory.
The purchasing agent also works closely with the production, engineering and scheduling staff to ensure that all projects are completely accurate, on time and in full.
Position Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have:
- An Associate Degree in business, supply chain management or accounting
- Have five (5) years prior relevant experience in a similar role
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to interpret blueprints
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs / experience with ERP software preferred
- Detail oriented and able to multitask
- Strong focus on safety
Apply Online at: http://jobs.crowncork.com/job/CROWA0050318/Buyer
All job vacancies will be filled on a non-discriminatory basis, as provided in company policy, local, state and federal laws and regulations. The filling of vacancies will be determined on the basis of qualifications regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, genetic information and uniformed service.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Long-term, Part-time, Live-Out Nanny Position to Start IMMEDIATELY (8/19/16)
When: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:10 am to 4:10 pm (approx. 32 hours/wk)
Where: Downtown Lancaster in our home
For: Two boys, ages 4 years and 6 months
How Much: $11.00 to start with raises every 6 months
Requirements: Willing to drug test, reliable transportation, clean driving record, and direct deposit
Contact: Stephanie Hall (740) 808-0771
Perry County Soccer League is seeking a website developer to assist in establishing a website for our organization.
In addition to providing general information about the league, league activities and game schedules, the website should be able to accept registration information with payment, a third party merchandise store, and general inquiries. Registration information will be able to export to Microsoft Excel in a preselected format.
The website developer should also be able to assist in selecting the web hosting company to best meet the needs of the league. We also require assistance in establishing an online store.
It is preferred that the website be able to be edited and managed through Word Press or similar online tool.
Cristy's Pizza (8/15/16)
Looking for extra cash and a flexible schedule?
Cristy's is now hiring part- and full-time delivery drivers and Pizza Pros (Kitchen team).
Apply Online At: CristysPizza.com/Employment
ServiceMaster Commercial Cleaning Advantage
Commercial Cleaning Positions Available for Immediate Hire!!!
Day & Evening Part-Time (8/3/16)
Are we looking for YOU? Now hiring responsible, service-oriented and dedicated individuals who present a well-groomed and professional appearance to join a team of cleaning professionals.
The successful candidate will be:
- Joining a team of dedicated professionals whose goal is to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Trained in the latest techniques using Capture and Removal tools and processes.
- Provided consistent coaching and support by a trained Supervisor
- Responsible for professionally cleaning offices, financial institutions or light industrial facilities.
The successful candidate must:
- Pass a BCI check
- Be drug free
- Have reliable transportation
- Have a reliable cell phone
- Be 17 or older
- Be able to lift up to 40 pounds
*Valid driver’s license preferred but not required. Background check will be conducted.*
Benefits of joining our team:
- Bonuses, commissions and rewards available
- Periodic merit increases based upon performance and attendance
- $100 referral Bonus for referring a new employee hire
- Ideal for college students, seniors or anyone desiring a second income
Apply online at: http://myservicemaster.com/8726 Click “About Us” and then “Apply Now” or send your resume to email@example.com
Cora -- (Recruiter)
ServiceMaster Commercial Cleaning Advantage
416 N. Mt. Pleasant Ave, Lancaster, OH 43130
Phone: (740) 687-0577
Fax: (740) 681-4958
The Golf Shop @ Lancaster Country Club (8/2/16)
is looking to hire 1 to 2 employees to finish out the summer and fall golf season. Employees will be responsible for customer service details such as greeting members, making sure carts are clean and available, keeping track of the driving range, cleaning member clubs and general housekeeping duties. Hours can be flexible but expect 10 to 25 hours weekly. Adults are encouraged to apply and we prefer non fall sport athletes. Candidates should be 16 years and have reliable transportation. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 740-654-3535 to set an interview.
MULTI-COUNTY JUVENILE DETENTION CENTER (8/2/16)
The Multi-County Juvenile Detention Center located in Lancaster, Ohio is seeking motivated, qualified individuals for the following position:
Juvenile Detention Officers – Full-time and Contingent
Must be available to work all 3 shifts. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
10:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
The starting salary for this position is $14.00 per hour with a $.75 shift differential for 2nd shift and a $.25 shift differential for 3rd shift. Includes an extensive benefits package for FT employees.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Under direction of the Shift Manager, maintains basic discipline and control of residents; ensures the safety and security of detention residents; provides direct supervision to detention residents, thoroughly documenting resident behavior (e.g. conducts room checks on residents every 15 minutes and/or as directed; observes residents in isolation; wakes residents and supervises during showering and other activities; oversees residents as they perform housekeeping or other tasks; assists in serving meals; ensures residents follow facility policies and procedures; enforces behavior management system; under supervision, issues warnings and disciplinary measures, as necessary; performs intake procedures for residents entering the facility (e.g. completes required forms; conducts searches; orients residents to the facility; issues clothing and linen; enters data in OJDYS system or other systems as required); operates control room and maintains security of the facility (e.g. ensures doors are locked; monitors resident’s activities by observation and closed circuit television system; operates control panel, to include but not limited to, opening doors; operating intercom system; screen incoming telephone calls; et al.); prepares observation reports reflecting attitudes and behavior of residents; maintains logs regarding medication, incidents, incoming and outgoing telephone call; checks logs daily to identify problems documented from other shifts and keeps supervisor informed of problems identified; receives and discharges all residents in Detention; prepares routine records, reports, and files as required; patrols housing areas on scheduled and impromptu basis; moves residents from various locations within and outside the facility; maintains facility cleanliness; maintains a current working knowledge of Juvenile Detention standards and procedures; performs duties in resident property management, custodial services and safety inspections; ensures health, safety, and welfare of all residents, recording all findings; takes toxicology specimens as requested or authorized; performs other duties as required. Accepts mandatory overtime as described in the mandation protocol.
Applicants must possess a valid Ohio driver’s license and must be able to pass a required background check, including drug and alcohol screening upon employment.
Please apply in person at the Multi-County Juvenile Detention Center.
We located in the Liberty Center at 923 Liberty Drive in Lancaster, Ohio
No phone calls please.
Primrose School of Pickerington has 3 openings:
A full-time Preschool teacher working with 3-4 year olds, a full time Pre-Kindergarten teacher working with 4-5 year olds, and three part-time positions in the afternoons working 3:00-6:00 daily in a variety of classrooms.
Pre-Kindergarten Teacher: https://columbus.craigslist.org/edu/5703492217.html
Preschool Teacher: https://columbus.craigslist.org/edu/5690698065.html
Part-time Support Staff Positions: https://columbus.craigslist.org/edu/5690705225.html
Interested candidates can forward a resume to: Kristina Brannon-- email@example.com
Cargo/Warehouse Agent FT/PT
Total Airport Services, LLC. Columbus, Ohio – Columbus, OH
Coordinates and follows up on activities by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Build up cargo for outbound flights.
- Breakdown and check-on cargo from inbound flights.
- Drive and operate forklift.
- Load and unload cargo from pallets and containers.
- Sort product using unique identifiers.
- Cube pallets, wrap, weigh and dim.
- Lift heavy weights on a continual basis.
- Communicate with customers coming in to pick-up or drop-off cargo.
- Communicate with Airline clients/customers,
- Perform transfers of freight to other airlines on the airfield.
- Maintain high standards of safety.
- Inspect equipment to prevent damage and/or injury.
- Maintain the cleanliness of facilities and equipment.
- Comply with all safety/security regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
H.S. Diploma or GED; or over 1 year up to and including 3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES and REGISTRATIONS
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Valid Forklift License
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Certification
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Columbus, OH
- Air Cargo or Warehousing: 1 year
Want to Help Us Build a Business from the Ground Up?
We are seeking a student partner to go on a crazy ride with us to launch a national, energetic, specialty consulting company in January 2017!
Partnership opportunities include:
*Development of website, blog, newsletters, webinars, etc.
*Development of comprehensive marketing plan and timeline for 2017
*Market research to determine our focus targets for 2017
*Market research to determine highest priority content and service offerings
*Develop value-based pricing structures accessible to all potential clients
*Develop training presentations
*Apply for appropriate grants
*Make our new company totally awesome in every way J
Over the summer this partnership will be unpaid, however our hope is that it will be offered as part of the OU paid internship program beginning in the fall if you choose to continue to partner with us.
Want to help only ten hours a week while sitting by the pool? No problem. Want to help a lot more and immerse yourself in the experience? That would be great too. You determine your involvement and how much resume building awesomeness you want to get from the experience. Our only expectation would be planned communications with occasional meet-ups to discuss approach, strategy and offer guidance. You just need internet access through a laptop or tablet, a phone, and transportation to our occasional meet-ups in a convenient location between Athens and Columbus.
If interested, contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org. And then put on your seatbelt because it’s sure to be a fun and crazy ride!
Development Disabilities Staff
Looking for dependable Staff that could work Mon-Fri : 9:00am-5:00pm
$10.50 to $12.00 Per hour plus $.32 per mile medical benefits
Requirements: - Is at least 18 years of age.- Has a GED or high school diploma.- Has a reliable personal vehicle, and is willing and able to use personal vehicle to transport individuals.- Holds a valid driver's license.- Has personal automobile insurance coverage and an acceptable driving record.- Be able to pass criminal back ground check, and drug screening.
If interested please email your resume. email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
P.O Box 218155 Columbus, Oh 43221
614-573-7602 Fax Number 614-517-6841 Cell Phone
Cleaning - Lancaster Area (8/4/16)
Have an immediate need for a cleaning person in Lancaster on Memorial Drive. Pay is 15.00 per hour. If interested, please contact sheldon arledge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740 497 9093. The right applicant can start immedately.
Summer Work Opportunity
Stone Haven Landscape Design, 1289 Granville Pike, Lancaster Ohio (Next to Lancaster Greenhouse).
Starting pay, $11.00 per hour. Weather permitting, at least 40 hours per week.
Start: ASAP End: Work can be provided usually through September, even October.
Contact: Larry Ailes, 7406529002. If not there, leave a message or stop by and complete an application.
Accounting Clerk Intern
For nearly 30 years, Retriev Technologies has built a reputation as global leaders in battery recycling and management. Today, as the most knowledgeable and diverse battery recycling company in the world, we’re moving forward to meet the growing demand for custom recycling solutions. Our stellar track record in research and development, supreme client service for a wide range of industries, and the highest level of environmental compliance demonstrates our unwavering commitment to best recycling practices. Todays’ cutting edge corporations, government entities and consumers trust Retriev Technologies for our environmentally friendly battery and hazardous waste management services.
We are currently seeking an Accounting Clerk Intern with knowledge in the following areas: account reconciliations, general ledger journal entries, reporting and general account projects. Work days would include Monday, Wednesday and Friday with flexible hours.
Please send resume to email@example.com