How to Use MS Teams to Contact People
Contact Lancaster Campus staff via Microsoft Teams
- Log into your Catmail through an internet browser.
- Find the App Launcher, the nine dot square in the upper-left corner.
- Click “Teams” on that list. This will open Teams in your browser. You can download the computer app by clicking the download icon on the bottom left of the Team screen or use Teams right from your browser.
- Click “Chat” on the left side.
- Find the “New Chat” icon, the square with the pencil in it. Click that icon.
- Begin typing the name of the person you need to reach.
- From there you can chat using the messenger or click the video camera or phone meeting. If the person is unavailable he/she/they will receive a notification that you attempted contact.