Coronavirus IT Services and Support
Contact the Lancaster/Pickerington IT Help Desk:
- Lancaster IT Work order
- Online Faculty Support
- Online Student Support
- Ohio University Lancaster Campus has wireless network access available to students, faculty and staff, and community members on campus. WiFi access is available throughout the campus buildings, and there is limited WiFi coverage outside of the buildings (see link below).
- Students and Faculty/Staff can connect to the eduroam wireless network using their OHIO ID and password.
- Guests can connect to the OHIO University Guest wireless network.
- Additional WiFi information is available.
- WiFi coverage map
Laptop Computer Loaner Information for Students
- If your home computer isn't up-to-snuff for your coursework, we may be able to loan you a laptop computer to help you complete your classes.
- Contact Janet Becker (email@example.com) to start the process
Using Microsoft Teams for a Class
- If you would like to use Microsoft Teams for a class, there is now a self-service form to create your class in Microsoft Teams automatically. The form will generate the Team and add students currently enrolled in the course as Team members. The instructor will need to add any co-instructors or teaching assistants manually.
- In order to have the Team created, you will need your course's Blackboard Course ID. (To find your Blackboard Course ID, open the course in Blackboard. The Blackboard Course ID will be listed in parentheses following the Course Name in the left-hand navigation panel. Your Blackboard Course ID will look something like this: MATH_1234_101_LEC_SPRG_2019-20.)
- Note: You should probably wait until your summer class begins to have the Team created, otherwise you will have to adjust the students enrolled in it manually.
- Instructors can access the form from the How to Request section of the Microsoft Teams: Description and Login page.