Summer 2017 KoC Camp: Save the Date
We are currenlty finalizing plans for our 2017 Kids on Campus Summer Camp. While not all details are available, we do know that we will have two sessions of summer camp. The first session will be from June 19 through June 30, 2017. The second session will be from July 10 through July 28, 2017. Students will be able to sign up for either and/or both sessions.
Here are some more details:
- KoC is a FREE program for kids currently enrolled in Kindergarten through 11th grades within our partner school districts. Priority is given to kids who receive free/reduced lunch or have academic need. We do, however, accept applications from all children in qualifying school districts (Alexander Local, Athens City, Federal Hocking Local, Southern-Perry Local, and Trimble Local).
- We provide breakfast, lunch, and a snack daily.
- Students will participate in a variety of activities, including: swimming, recreation, reading, science, nature, and art!
- Field trips and special events will be offered!
- Camp will operate daily, Monday to Friday. Transportation is provided from area bus stops.
- Current 6th through 11th graders (our "Teen Camp") have additional opportunities to explore college and career options.
To find out more about the programs you can contact the main Kids on Campus office. More information will be posted here as plans are finalized, so be sure to check back.
Kids on Campus Contact