- Determine your course priorities (provide lectures, structure group work and/or discussions, collect assignments, etc.).
- Think about which activities might best be rescheduled and which can be done online. There are many options for Blackboard assignments.
- Consider different time zones when setting up assignment and test start and end dates/times.
When moving all or parts of a course online, first consider:
- Course structure
- Student needs
- Material/discipline requirements
- Typical assignments/assessments
- Time lines and scalability
This worksheet can help you develop a basic continuity plan for your courses when moving online.
For easy access to workshops and staff contacts, visit the Resources and Support web page.
For more visual/audible learners, a pre-recorded workshop session covering the below information is available: