Ohio University

Banks and Cell Network Providers

Banks and Financial Institutions

* For most of the banks you will need a proof of residence letter from Housing or your apartments leasing office. Call/email to check what their requirements are for you to open an account as an International Student. We have also compiled this document which lists some local bank account requirements.

Cellphone Network Providers

The ISFS team makes available free sim cards from Mint for all new students, but you can also pick from any of these network provides.