Food and Beverage Sales 

 Fundraising Policy: Food and Beverage Sales

Organizations interested in selling or serving food or beverages should review the Temporary Food Service Policy. A Permit to Sell Food must be submitted to the Office of Environmental Health and Safety, Hudson Health Center 202, 593-1666. The permit is required in order to insure that the items are prepared and sold in a manner that is healthy and safe. Sales of food and/or beverage items may not occur near vending machines in University buildings on a regular basis.