About Student Organizations
Student organizations are an integral part of the OHIO community and offer students rich, interdisciplinary opportunities to learn outside of the classroom. The Campus Involvement Center strives to provide a structure and guidance for students to join together for a common purpose. Individually, student organizations provide a platform for students to develop leadership and organizational skills. Collectively, student organizations enrich campus life by enhancing the cultural, social, and intellectual life of the University. In granting recognition to student organizations, the University and Campus Involvement Center hope to provide support to students aiming to pursue their various interests, talents, and strengths that are separate from formal curricular experiences.
Student organizations who register with the Campus Involvement Center receive many benefits, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Assistance from the CIC for all student organization matters
- Exposure to a robust variety of trainings
- Student organization financial account
- Eligibility for Senate Appropriations Commission (SAC) funding
- Discounts through Catering Services, Printing Services, Event Services and university space, and more
- Access to free table space at the annual Student Organization Involvement Fair
To learn more about our 550+ student organizations, please visit BobcatConnect, our student organization platform.