Search within:

Forms: Departments

Forms for Departments with Visiting Scholars

To invite a new or returning visiting scholar:

Requests to invite new or returning scholars can be made in the iCats system.  (ISSS will no longer accept the old paper forms.)

To access iCats for the first time, please follow these instructions to request an account or view this short video

Once you have an account you can follow these instructions to create the request.  The department will be asked to provide some information then the electronic forms will be routed to the scholar to complete.  A final approval is required from the Department Chair.

To extend the stay of a current visiting scholar:

J-1 Extension Form  (This form will move to the iCats system in the future.)