Ohio University

Complaint Resolution at Ohio University

Ohio University strives to provide the highest quality educational opportunities available. However, if a conflict does arise, our efforts are meant to resolve your grievances, complaints, and concerns in an expeditious, fair, and amicable manner. If an issue cannot be resolved by Ohio University’s internal processes, you may choose to file a complaint with your state of residence. View the complaint process for each state

Complaint Resolution Structure

Academic Matters: Students residing outside the State of Ohio while attending Ohio University who would like to file a complaint related to academic matters should follow the process outlined in the Student Handbook.

Equity and Civil Rights: All discrimination, equity issues, equal opportunity obligations (including affirmative action), and efforts to fulfill ADA/504 requirements should be sent to the Office of Equity and Civil Rights Compliance.

Back to OII Home