The Peer-Learning Network (PLN) promotes professional development for OHIO University staff and faculty by creating an informal university-wide learning community to help employees find and provide skill-specific training in a timely manner.
Participants in the Peer-Learning Network can seek assistance with Microsoft Excel via our new Peer-Learning Network channel on Microsoft Teams. There, participants can post questions, meet virtually with Content Leaders, attend virtual workshops, and find on-demand resources for Excel-related questions and concerns.
The Peer-Learning Network is now available for all OHIO staff and faculty to join, click here to register. Please note that the Peer-Learning Network is only available to staff and faculty.
We are still seeking content leaders for the Peer-Learning Network! To register to become a Content Leader, please follow these steps:
- Discuss participation and time commitment with your Supervisor prior to registering.
- If your supervisor supports your participation, please fill out the Content Leader Registration Form.
- When you submit this form, it will be sent to your supervisor for confirmation.
- If your supervisor approves, they simply reply to the automated message to confirm approval.
- The confirmation is sent to Michael Greene who will reach out to you with further instructions.
Review the Peer-Learning Network document [PDF].
To nominate someone you know to be a Content Leader, please fill out the Content Leader Nomination Form.