Submit the CDP Application Form, along with the following by June 1:
- Letter of application
Please explain (1) how you will benefit from your participation and completion of this program, (2) how your job will be positively affected by your CDP participation, and (3) how the university will benefit when you have successfully completed this program. (Limit 2 pages)
- Standard resume
Please include contact information for two references who support your candidacy for this program. (Limit 2 pages)
- Letter of support
Please include a letter of support from your supervisor. (Limit 1 page)
- Signed copy of the CDP Plan
All application materials should be delivered to:
9 Factory Street, Second Floor
For more information please contact Teri Combs at 740.593.1617 or email@example.com.
- An applicant must be a current Ohio employee, have successfully completed employment probation, and have a minimum of twelve months experience at Ohio (as of Aug. 24).
- Only complete application packets will be reviewed by UHR and the Classified Senate Executive Committee.
- Program enrollment is limited to 30 participants.The current course structure is based on the available semester information.
- If you are selected into the program, you must submit a copy of your official high school transcript or a college transcript for CDP and Ohio enrollment.
- All applicants will be notified of their program status by July 1.