Compensation Job Framework
The Compensation Job Framework organizes jobs as a foundation for pay and career progression. It also provides a University-wide framework for consistent leveling of positions.
- Organizes jobs as foundation for pay and career progression
- University-wide framework for consistent leveling of positions
- Leveling includes managerial, individual contributor, and technical & administrative support career tracks that articulate meaningful differences in roles, impact and requirements.
- Descriptive progressions are provided for functionally-based job families. These progressions describe broad accountabilities and requirements.
- Sub-families identify specific career paths and serve as a foundation for market pricing positions.