- Housing and Residence Life Home
- Fall Semester Closing
- RA Position Information 2016-2017
- Department Profile
- Contracts & Assignments
- Residence Life
- Residence Halls
- University Apartments
- Guest & Interim Housing
- Planning & Assessment
- Staff Only Processes
- Campus Involvement Center
- Campus Recreation
- Career & Leadership Development Center
- Community Standards & Student Responsibility
- Commuter Student Services
- Conference Services
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Culinary Services
- Division of Student Affairs
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Health Promotion
- Maintenance (Facilities Management)
- Off-Campus Living
- Office of Information Technology
- Ohio University Police (OUPD)
- Parking Services
- Path to Promise
- Student Health Services
- University Custodial Services
Welcome to Skyview Apartments!
Skyview Apartments at 31 S. Court St. are managed by Ohio University's Department of Housing and Residence Life. Conveniently located on Court Street near campus, these apartments are the perfect option for students to live off-campus while still having the reliability of Ohio University's Housing and Residence Life as their landlord.
Contact Information for Skyview Tenants
Skyview Apartment Managers - We are here to help!
For general inquiries regarding lockouts, key problems, or maintenance needs, please contact the Skyview Apartment Manager during their office hours (posted outside of the 1st floor Skyview Staff Office), email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office phone at 740.593.4099.
31 S. Court St.
For emergency assistance outside of business hours, please contact the on-call apartment manager at 740.590.8979 (this phone should only be contacted by CURRENT Skyview Residents).