- Housing and Residence Life Home
- Fall Semester Closing
- RA Position Information 2016-2017
- Department Profile
- Contracts & Assignments
- Residence Life
- Residence Halls
- University Apartments
- Guest & Interim Housing
- Planning & Assessment
- Staff Only Processes
- Campus Involvement Center
- Campus Recreation
- Career & Leadership Development Center
- Community Standards & Student Responsibility
- Commuter Student Services
- Conference Services
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Culinary Services
- Division of Student Affairs
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Health Promotion
- Maintenance (Facilities Management)
- Off-Campus Living
- Office of Information Technology
- Ohio University Police (OUPD)
- Parking Services
- Path to Promise
- Student Health Services
- University Custodial Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Who do I contact if . . .
I have a problem with the internet / network connection: Contact the OIT Service Desk at 740.593.1222
I need assistance outside of normal business hours: Call the on-call Apartment Manager at 740.590.8979
Can I have a pet?
No, pets are not permitted within Skyview Apartments.
How do I get cable installed?
If the members of your apartment would like to purchase Cable TV please contact Time Warner Cable to set-up an installation appointment. Advise Time Warner Cable that the technician needs to contact the Facilities Department at 740-593-2911 and go to the Facilities Offices to get a key to the cable closet in the basement of Skyview when they are here to set-up your cable.
How do I pay for my gas and electricity utilities?
Your gas and electricity utilities are included in your rent. Gas will be turned on in the apartments from October 1 until May 1.