- Housing and Residence Life Home
- Move In 2015
- Department Profile
- Contracts & Assignments
- Residence Life
- Residence Halls
- University Apartments
- Guest & Interim Housing
- Planning & Assessment
- Staff Only Processes
- Campus Involvement Center
- Campus Recreation
- Career & Leadership Development Center
- Community Standards & Student Responsibility
- Commuter Student Services
- Conference Services
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Culinary Services
- Division of Student Affairs
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Health Promotion
- Maintenance (Facilities Management)
- Off-Campus Living
- Office of Information Technology
- Ohio University Police (OUPD)
- Parking Services
- Path to Promise
- Student Health Services
- University Custodial Services
Student Interim Housing
Interim / Temporary Housing is designed to house Ohio University International students who need temporary housing accommodations during official University break periods as well as at the end of spring semester and prior to the opening of fall semester. Interim / Temporary housing charges are added to the student's university account. Meals are at the student's expense and preference.
Who is Eligible for Winter Interim Housing?
Beginning Friday, December 13, 2014, any current Housing and Residence Life student needing to stay on-campus during the winter break period (Dec. 13-Jan. 10) will be able stay on campus. Students may apply for Interim Housing for Winter Break beginning on Friday, October 10, 2014. I After completing the online application for Interim / Temporary Housing you will receive an email confirmation.
$28 per student per night or $125 per week or $450 per month. This fee will be automatically charged to your student account upon making your reservation online.
No linen rental will be available for Winter Interim Housing.
Cancellation of reservations must be received at least 72 hours prior to the reservation date. To cancel your reservation, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a cancellation number for your records. If notification of cancellation is not received 72 hours prior to reservation date, your student account will be billed for the original reservation dates.
How do I make a reservation?
- Visit: www.ohio.edu/myhousing
- Select Winter Interim / Temporary Application from the 'Applications' Tab
- Answer the questions associated with the application
- Hit submit
How to arrive on campus...
Please visit Ohio University Transportation Services to make a reservation.
http://www.ohio.edu/transportation/airportshuttle.cfmAny questions about Interim/Temporary Housing, please email email@example.com or call 740-593-4099.
Click Here to Register Online for Interim / Temporary Housing through MyHousing Self Service