Ohio University

skip to main content

Housing & Residence Life Forms

Housing and Residence Life student forms are located below. To fill out a housing contract, sign up for a meal plan, provide vaccination information or request interim housing or housing extension, please sign into your   Housing Self-Service page.  If you have problems or questions contact Housing and Residence Life at 740-593-4090 or email us at  housing@ohio.edu.


ADA Request for Housing Accommodations

ADA Verification of Medical Condition by Provider

ADA Authorization for Release of Information

Commuter and Veteran Student Lounge Agreement

Damage Billing Appeal

End of Semester Room Change Form

Gender Neutral Living Experience Application

Sorority and Fraternity Housing Exemption Request

Sorority and Fraternity Life Mid-Year Exemption Request

Housing/Dining Contract Cancelation Request
* Note: This form is only for students who are not required to live on campus but have chosen to do so.

Housing Exemption / Termination Request Form

Housing Exemption / Termination Confidential Information Release

Housing Exemption / Termination Financial Information Sheet

Housing Exemption / Termination Healthcare Provider Report

Housing Exemption / Termination Petition for Director Appeal

Housing Exemption / Termination Petition for Vice Presidential Appeal

Housing and Residence Life Public Printer Refund Request

LGBT Living Experience Application

Meal Plan Termination / Change Request

Medical Withdrawal Cost Adjustment Request

Mutual Room Swap Request

Notice of Relocation to the Athens Campus from a Regional Campus