$28 per student per night or $125 per week or $450 per month. This fee will be automatically charged to your student account upon making your reservation online.
No linen rental will be available for Winter Interim Housing.
Cancellation of reservations must be received at least 72 hours prior to the reservation date. To cancel your reservation, email
. You will receive a cancellation number for your records. If notification of cancellation is not received 72 hours prior to reservation date, your student account will be billed for the original reservation dates.
How do I make a reservation?
Select Winter Interim / Temporary Application from the 'Applications' Tab
Answer the questions associated with the application
How to arrive on campus...
Please visit Ohio University Transportation Services to make a reservation.
Any questions about Interim/Temporary Housing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 740-593-4099.
to Register Online for Interim / Temporary Housing through MyHousing Self Service
Application Process for VIP Apartments
All inquires regarding the VIP apartments will be directed to the Department of Housing and Residence Life. Please contact Housing and Residence Life by phone at 740.593.4099 or by email to
- We will collect all pertinent information related to the request, such as date and time of arrival, departure date, billing information, etc. and will check for availability.
- Apartments will be rented on a first come, first served basis.
- Guest staying 30 days or longer will be required to sign a lease and provide one month rent as a security deposit.
- Tenants staying less than 30-days will be placed in short term guest housing and will be charged the short-term rental fees with all applicable taxes.
- Department sponsored guests, or University departments requesting one of these apartments, must complete a VIP rental form and include an account number for which charges will be assessed in the event of unpaid rent, damages or cancellation. Department personnel may pick up keys in advance of guest arrival. Lease (if applicable) must be signed one business day after guest arrives on campus.