- Housing and Residence Life Home
- Move In 2015
- Department Profile
- Contracts & Assignments
- Residence Life
- Residence Halls
- University Apartments
- Guest & Interim Housing
- Planning & Assessment
- Staff Only Processes
- Campus Involvement Center
- Campus Recreation
- Career & Leadership Development Center
- Community Standards & Student Responsibility
- Commuter Student Services
- Conference Services
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Culinary Services
- Division of Student Affairs
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Health Promotion
- Maintenance (Facilities Management)
- Off-Campus Living
- Office of Information Technology
- Ohio University Police (OUPD)
- Parking Services
- Path to Promise
- Student Health Services
- University Custodial Services
Summer Paraprofessional Job Opportunities
Residential Housing has a wonderful opportunity for employment this summer!
Ohio University Residential Housing is seeking Summer Conference Assistants to help provide a quality experience to guests throughout the summer. The Summer Conference Assistant (SCA) will help with creating a comfortable and safe atmosphere for guests while they are visiting our campus. SCA’s guide and support the positive impression we want our guests to have on Ohio University. Customer-service oriented, SCA’s also hold a responsibility of smooth operations of staff processes (check-ins, building turnaround, office hours).
See the full job description here.
Download the application here.
- Monday, February 9th at 4pm in Jefferson Library
Tuesday, February 10th at 5pm in Jefferson Library
Please come and address any questions you may have regarding the application or what the position entails. Need only to attend one session, but if you would like to attend both please do so.
Applications are due no later than February 27th, 2015.
Applications are available at the information sessions, in the Residential Housing office located in Chubb Hall 060, or can be downloaded here.
Please return to the Residential Housing office in Chubb Hall, attention to Anna Morton, or to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, not able to make the information sessions, feel free to email us as well!