What is your OHIO tradition? In the spirit of this year’s theme – “1804 and so much more” – our 2019 Homecoming Instagram contest challenges you to share a photo that captures that piece of OHIO that you carry with you, keep alive, or recreate.
Whether it’s your annual reunion with your Bobcat crew or nailing the Burrito Buggy recipe in your home kitchen, post your OHIO tradition to Instagram for your chance to win our amazing prize: A two-night stay at the OU Inn during Homecoming 2020!
Instagram Contest Rules
- Post on Instagram your photo that captures your OHIO tradition, whatever it might be.
- Use the hashtags #OHIOHC2019 and #OHIOtraditions to be entered into the contest.
- We ask that PRIVATE accounts are made PUBLIC during the contest, so we are able to see your entries.
- On Monday, Oct. 14, a winner will be chosen and we will repost their photo on the OHIO Alumni Instagram page.
- The winner will be direct messaged with details about how to claim the prize.
- Instagram is in no way responsible for this contest.
- Each person who posts a photo on Instagram using the hashtags #OHIOHC2019 and #OHIOtraditions between Sept. 13, 2019 and Oct. 13, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. will be entered.
- One winner will be announced on Oct. 14 on the @OHIOAlumni Instagram channel.
- All Ohio University alumni and friends are eligible.
- If you are not an Instagram user, you can participate in the contest by emailing your photos to email@example.com, and we will post them to Instagram on your behalf.
- By participating in this contest, the OHIO Alumni Association reserves the right to use your photos and stories in future publications, web pages, etc.