Return to your Athens State of Mind by recreating a photo of an OHIO memory. For our 2018 Instagram contest, we challenge you to post two photos. One from OHIO's past, and another photo of you recreating that scene today. You can recreate an old photo from your own collection, or browse the University Archives.
Instagram Contest Rules
- Post two photos on Instagram, one old and one recreation.
- Use the hashtags #OHIOHC2018 and #OHIOThenAndNow to be entered into the contest.
- We ask that PRIVATE accounts are made PUBLIC during the contest, so we are able to see your entries.
- Each day of Homecoming, a winner will be chosen and we will repost their photos on the OHIO Alumni Instagram page.
- The prizes get better each day! Winners will be direct messaged with details about how to claim their prize.
We took a few #OHIOThenAndNow shots to inspire you! Enjoy!
- Instagram is in no way responsible for this contest.
- Each person who posts an old photo and its recreation on Instagram using the hashtags #OHIOHC2018 and #OHIOThenAndNow between Sept. 14, 2018 and Oct. 20, 2018 at 5 p.m. will be entered.
- One winner will be announced each day of Homecoming (Oct. 15-20, 2018) on the @OHIOAlumni Instagram channel.
- All Ohio University alumni, students and friends are eligible.
- If you are not an Instagram user, you can participate in the contest by emailing your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will post them to Instagram on your behalf.
- By participating in this contest, the OHIO Alumni Association reserves the right to use your photos and stories in future publications, web pages, etc.